Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Momma Gets a New Car!


It was time to trade in Eddie, the Expedition. Eddie had many issues. The main one? He drank a lot. And I mean A LOT!! At 13 miles to the gallon (ok, 14 on a good day) it was time to make a change.

I searched and searched until I found this beauty. I just love her (yes, my automobiles have genders and names). She is a 2010 Ford Edge. Leather seats, heated seats, bluetooth, dual sunroof - that is TWO sunroofs! Although, she is 2 years old, you wouldn't know it. She still has that new car smell! The best part of all?? We took her to Florida the first weekend we had her and she squeezed out a whopping 26 miles to the gallon!! I still haven't found just the right name for her, but I'm thinking she looks like a Phoebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment